OTR DRIVER – JOB APPLICATION
Start a new road with us, we’ll get you there…
MILAM Transport hires experienced, goal-driven and successful people, both for drivers and their corporate staff. Safety, risk management and security are the priorities. MILAM Transport can help you succeed in your transportation career, let’s grow together.
• Must be at least 21 years old with a valid license from your state of permanent residence.
• Have a verifiable work history and references.
• Must have at least 2 years of CDL experience
• Have an acceptable motor vehicle record.
• Must be able to pass a physical compliant to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Standards.
• If any failed or refused drug or alcohol related test, must provide proof of completed Substance Abuse Counseling to consider.
• An affirmative answer to the questions regarding criminal record will not automatically result in the denial of employment. An applicant’s criminal record will be evaluated based on the job for which the applicant has applied.
• Must present one or more of the following: US Passport, State Certified Copy of Birth Certificate, or INS paperwork that shows US Citizenship or that permanent residence has been established and is current.
• Medical certificate or MVR showing that driver is medically certified.
MILAM Transport, LLC is currently looking for CDL-A drivers for OTR fleet out of continental statewide locations. The driver will be pulling MILAM Transport, LLC dry van trailers and drive tractors from 2015 models and up.
Steady miles and enhancing pay with yearly increase and safety bonus are also part of our package, giving our drivers impressive earning power. MILAM Transport, LLC OTR jobs are a great next step in your truck driving career.
If you have a current CDL-A license and are looking for that next great opportunity, apply now and on our recruiter will contact you shortly.
• Health, Vision + Dental benefits!
• Start pay is 0.45 cpm, plus the yearly increase.
• Safety bonus after the first 6 months.
• Referral program for recruiting more drivers, $100 per referral after 60 days of employment.
• We are a company who work WITH you and ultimately succeed together. Join us!
HR/Logistics Manager – Brigitte Romero
These qualifications are as of 12/27/2017 and may be changed by Milam Transport, LLC without prior notification.