OTR DRIVER – JOB APPLICATION
Start a new road with us, we’ll get you there…
MILAM Transport hires experienced, goal-driven, and successful people, both for drivers and their corporate risk management and security are the priorities. MILAM Transport can help you succeed in your transportation career, let’s grow together.
- Valid Class A CDL with MINIMUM 2 YEAR EXPERIENCE.
- Must know how to use ELD and maintain ELD logs.
- Has passed the required company and DOT physical, required drug test.
- Stable, verifiable work history.
- Must be 21 years old.
- Has an acceptable driving record as reflected by MVR and PSP with no major preventable accident in the most recent five years.
- No DUI or DWI convictions or positive drug screens or events in the past five years.
- Able to perform functions set forth in the job description.
- Must stay on the road for 3 weeks period but we make exceptions for urgent matters.
MILAM TRANSPORT LLC drivers are among the best in the business—committed to safety, productivity, and professionalism driving with NEWER TRUCKS no downtime involved. And we’re committed to helping them succeed with top pay, great benefits, and dedicated support teams. We’re a small family-owned company, so working with us makes you part of the family.
Ask our drivers how they feel about us. Then give us a call or apply online.
We are looking for drivers out of any state in the US.
Pay & Benefits
- OTR drivers get paid ALL MILES with 3,300 miles weekly average
- OTR drivers average $80,000 per year on a 1099 basis
- FREE 100% PAID DENTAL, VISION, & LIFE INSURANCE
- Drive 2019 and 2020 FREIGHTLINER Cascadia Automatic Trucks & Dry Van 53′ Trailers with refrigerator, APU, inverter, pre-pass device, Fuel Cards, Keep Trucking ELD.
- Safe Driver Bonus after the first 6 months
- Annual raise.
- Steady Dry Freight with NO TOUCH loads.
- Dependable home time after being on the road for 3 weeks.
- Governed speed of 70 mph.
- Safety Orientation of 1 hour!
- 24 Hour dispatch team.
- WEEKLY PAY – Direct Deposit
HR/Logistics Manager – Brigitte Romero